Sunday, April 2, 2023

FLIRTING with DISASTER

 

1 Corinthians 10:14

King James Version

14 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, 

flee from idolatry.


Why would you ask A.I. questions?

Why would you test its intelligence?

Why would you even bother?

Why are you constantly feeding it?

Why are you so intrigued by it?

Why are you so fascinated with it?

Do you think it has intelligence far above GOD?

Habakkuk 2:19

King James Version

19 Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; 

to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! 

Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, 

and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.


Luke 16:15

King James Version

15 And he said unto them, 

Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; 

but God knoweth your hearts: 

for that which is highly esteemed among men 

is abomination in the sight of God.


1 John 2:15-16

King James Version

15 Love not the world, 

neither the things that are in the world. 

If any man love the world, 

the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, 

the lust of the flesh, 

and the lust of the eyes, 

and the pride of life, 

is not of the Father, 

but is of the world.


The true born again turns to the Bible.

We trust the Bible completely.

All the answers are there.

JESUS leads us to GOD.

SPIRIT gives us discernment.

We have all the answers we seek.

We seek our answers from the LIVING GOD.

John 14:16-17 

King James Version

16 And I will pray the Father, 

and he shall give you another Comforter, 

that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; 

whom the world cannot receive, 

because it seeth him not, 

neither knoweth him: but ye know him; 

for he dwelleth with you, 

and shall be in you.


John 14:26 

King James Version

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, 

whom the Father will send in my name, 

he shall teach you all things, 

and bring all things to your remembrance, 

whatsoever I have said unto you.


John 15:26 

King James Version

26 But when the Comforter is come, 

whom I will send unto you from the Father, 

even the Spirit of truth, 

which proceedeth from the Father, 

he shall testify of me:


John 16:7-11

King James Version

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; 

It is expedient for you that I go away: 

for if I go not away, 

the Comforter will not come unto you; 

but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8 And when he is come, 

he will reprove the world of sin, 

and of righteousness, 

and of judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, 

and ye see me no more;

11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.


John 16:14-15

King James Version

13 Howbeit when he, 

the Spirit of truth, is come, 

he will guide you into all truth: 

for he shall not speak of himself; 

but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: 

and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: 

for he shall receive of mine, 

and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: 

therefore said I, 

that he shall take of mine, 

and shall shew it unto you.


1 Corinthians 2:14

King James Version

14 But the natural man receiveth 

not the things of the Spirit of God: 

for they are foolishness unto him: 

neither can he know them, 

because they are spiritually discerned.


Without Whom, we can't tell things apart.

We need the SPIRIT of GOD to teach us.

The WORD of GOD speaks loud, and clear.

Exodus 20:1-6

King James Version

20 And God spake all these words, 

saying,

2 I am the Lord thy God, 

which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, 

out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, 

or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, 

or that is in the earth beneath, 

or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, 

nor serve them: 

for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, 

visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children 

unto the third and fourth generation 

of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them 

that love me, and keep my commandments.


Technology has many new toys.

But we don't toy with such.

We only focus on the WORD of GOD.

That's all that will remain anyway.

Matthew 24:35

King James Version

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, 

but my words shall not pass away.


1 John 2:17

King James Version

17 And the world passeth away, 

and the lust thereof: 

but he that doeth the will of God 

abideth for ever.


Related posts:

The PURPOSE of the HOLY SPIRIT

electronic ARMAGEDDON

GATEWAY to destruction

WARNINGS on technology

TECH


Image: Clipart Library


The 2030 plan

  Genesis 11:4 King James Version 4 And they said,  Go to,  let us build us a city and a tower,  whose top may reach unto heaven;  and let u...