Sunday, March 21, 2021

The HOLY SPIRIT's REPROOF

 

Luke 24:44-45 

King James Version

44 And he said unto them, 

These are the words which I spake unto you, 

while I was yet with you, 

that all things must be fulfilled, 

which were written in the law of Moses, 

and in the prophets, 

and in the psalms, 

concerning me.

45 Then opened he their understanding, 

that they might understand the scriptures,


How little we know of the Holy Spirit.

And yet I cannot write all the blogs and posts I've written, unless, and until, the Holy Spirit came upon me.

As it is, I, too, am a student of Spirit.

I am under the guidance of the Holy Spirit of Christ, teaching me every step of the way.

I do not act, unless I am "endued with power from on high".

JESUS said:

John 15:5 (KJV)

5 I am the vine, 

ye are the branches: 

He that abideth in me, 

and I in him, 

the same bringeth forth much fruit: 

for without me ye can do nothing.


This is my 23rd blog.

Each blog, created with the Holy Spirit, increases my understanding of Scripture.

It's as if after each blog is populated by His verses, we move on to the next blog.

A progression of sorts.

An organizing of ideas, and instructions.

It will only end, when the Holy Spirit says we stop.

Or if I fall from grace.

But at the moment, the articles are running strong, for there is great urgency to it all.

Jesus left us with the Holy Spirit, as you shall see in the next posts.

This blog was created after I wrote one article, which sprung from a series of articles on sin.

And now I know why.

More will be revealed to you as we go along.

Please welcome "The HOLY SPIRIT's REPROOF".

What does "reproof" mean?

That will be for the next post.


Background image for blog: Markus Spiske


Updated 2 November 2023


The 2030 plan

  Genesis 11:4 King James Version 4 And they said,  Go to,  let us build us a city and a tower,  whose top may reach unto heaven;  and let u...